Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weekly Harris Teeter Haul

I hope everyone is having a great week. So today I did my weekly Harris Teeter haul. I just picked up a couple things that were on sale to add to my stockpile. Your stockpile is so important and once you get to a place where you have a good supply you don't have to do massive hauls but more of maintenance hauls. OK so this is what I purchased today.
I usually do not deviate from my shopping list but my hubby wanted to make sammi's so I did..
I purchased:

1 HT brand 2% milk priced at $3.89. Last week I purchased 6 boxes of cereal and the Catalina machine printed a free gallon of milk up to $3.60. Of coarse the milk was higher than that but I paid $.29 OOP

9 Original Spaghetti O's on sale for $.88 from $1.00 (don't be confused the spaghetti o's with meat are on sale for $1). I used 3- $.40/3 coupon that doubled bringing my OOP for the 9 I purchased to $5.52.

9 Green Giant frozen vegetables on sale for $1 from $2. I used 3- $.60/3 coupons that doubled bringing my total for the 9 boxes to $5.40.

9 boxes of Hamburger Helper priced at $1 from $1.95. I used 3- $.75/3 coupons that brought my OOP for the 9 boxes to $4.50.

2 Pepsi Max 2 liters on sale for $1.99 from $2.19. I used a $.55 coupons (these coupons say do not double I would have left these at the store had I saw this but decided to not interrupt the transaction and kept them). bringing my OOP for the two soda's to $2.88.

1 Ciabatta loaf @ $3.99
Tomatoes @ .84
Lettuce head @1.69

(I was looking to get the gold peak 18.5 oz teas but my store did not carry them. They are on sale this week for $1.50 and there is a $1 printable bringing the OOP to $.50 each so if you have that coupon and have a harris teeter near you definitely get that deal. )

So my total before coupons and sales was $61.34 and I paid $25.11 OOP a total savings of $36.23 or $59%.

No comments:

Post a Comment