Saturday, October 8, 2011

Small Walmart Haul 54% savings

I stopped in Walmart today to pick up a few more soups that I wanted to price match to the Big Lots sale ending today. Soup at Walmart is on roll back this week for $1.49 but is on sale at Big Lots for $1. I had 3-$1 off 4 cans of progresso soup coupons so I purchased 12 cans of soup for $9. This made each can $.75. Anything under $1 is a stock up price for me when it comes to soup so I was excited about getting them for under that. I also have a lot of various Tide coupons and even though my walmart had plenty Tide single load packets (that cost $.97 and are located in the travel size section) I only used 3-$2 off any 3 Tide coupons purchasing 9 total. My total before coupons and price matching for the 12 cans of soup and 9 Tide single load packets was $26.61 and I spent $12.34 a savings of $14.27 or 54%...

No comments:

Post a Comment