Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Drive By Walgreens Haul

Hey guys I stopped into Walgreen's today to get a couple items and this is what I was able to get
I purchased:
2 right guard body washes that are on a B1G1 free sale this week for 4.49
1 -12 roll cottonelle toilet paper that cost $5
1 pumpkin scented candle that was .49

here is a picture of my receipt
I paid $1.93 OOP ... subtotal $1.23 and $.70 tax.

I used:
$1 off 2 right guard coupon (this was a printable coupon click here to print it)
1-$.75 off any cottonelle toilet paper
$6 in register rewards (Walgreen's money) that I walked in with
1 off any cottonelle coupon( a Walgreen's coupon from the October booklet located in the stores)

Because I had more coupons than I had items I needed a filler item and that is why I purchased the candle.
Not bad huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment