Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sunday Shopping CVS 9/25/11

This was another great week at CVS.. My haul was extremely small but nonetheless exciting. Let's get right into it.


I walked into CVS with $15 in ECS's  for both of my cards:

T1C1:
I purchased 2 soft soap liquid hand soaps that are originally 3.39 each but on sale for 2/$6. I had no coupons but the $4 ECB that you received for purchasing them made the deal great. It was as if you were paying only a dollar for each soap.

I also purchased a physicians formula bronzer/blush/eye shadow pallet for 13.49. The deal with physicians formula is spend 10 and get back 7 in ECB. There were items that were closer to the 10 deadline but this item is so versatile that I thought it was a great buy.

My total before coupons and sales was 20.27 and my OOP was 5.50 a total savings of 14.77 or 73%. I also received 11 in ECB's ( 4 from the soft soap and 7 from the physicians formula)

My second transaction was very similar

T2C2:
I purchased 2 more soft soaps and another physicians formula product. This time I purchased a eyeliner trio that was priced at 10.99.

My total before coupons and sales was 17.77 and my OOP was 2.83 a total savings of 14.94 or 84%. For this transaction I received another 11 in ECB's.

That completes my CVS haul. My collective total was 38.04 with my OOP being 8.33 a total savings of 29.71 or 78%... If you want to see this deal break down on you tube click here

No comments:

Post a Comment