Tuesday, September 20, 2011

$13 Moneymaker from CVS and Rite Aid

Hey Guys.. It's been a while but my world has been a little hectic with back to school but hopefully I am back in full force. If you want to see any of my hauls that I have not posted check me out on youtube.com/smilesnee. I went out tonight while I was waiting for my husband and ended up doing one of my best hauls ever. This is what I purchased
This is my Rite Aid and CVS haul collectively:: so let's break it down..

Rite Aid:
 I walked into Rite Aid with 6 in UP rewards (rite aid's money if you will) from a purchase earlier this week. I purchased 2 sensodyne pronamal toothpastes. They are normally 7.49 but on sale this week for 4.99 and are producing a 1 UP reward. I used a $4 off two rite aid video values (rite aid had a program where you watch commercials and can print rite aid coupons that can be stacked with manufacturers coupons for extra savings click here for more information) coupon and my $6 in UP rewards bringing my total to -.02. I had to purchase something else to be able to use all my rewards so I got a chocolate covered cherry (that did not make it out of the store lol). My OOP after tax was 1.03 and I received $2 UP rewards for my next purchase.

CVS:
I have two cards from CVS so I have to remember to keep all my ECB's (CVS money) associated with the correct card. I had $23 in ECB's when I walked into CVS from an earlier purchase similar to the one I did tonight.
T1: 2 Revlon color burst lip glosses that are originally 7.49 but on sale for 6.49 and 1 six roll package of Scott paper towels on sale for 5.99 from 6.49. I used $13 in ECB's that were associated with this card and a 1 off any scott paper towel coupon bringing my OOP to 6.09 after tax. Then I got back $10 ECB's from the Revlon ($5 for each) and $1 ECB for purchasing the scott towels. 
T2: I purchased 2 more Revlon lip glosses and used the $10 ECB's associated with my second card bringing my OOP after tax to $3.89. Then I received another $10 in ECB's.

So tonight I paid $11.01 for $52.43 worth of merchandise (79%)  and got back $23 in Up/ECB basically making this a $12 moneymaker for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment