Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quick Rite Aid haul

Today I ran into rite aid simply to purchase some Mitchum deodorant. They are on sale for 2/$7 and when you purchase 2 you receive a 2up reward to use on your next purchase. Not a great deal but my husband has declared his love for this type of deodorant so I will be stocking up on it. I did have a 2 off video values coupon bringing my OOP for the deodorant to 5 and I received 2 in up rewards making them essentially 3 for the two...

I also ended up purchasing a lot of Gerber baby food. There is a single check rebate for this month where if you purchase $15 worth of Gerber baby food you receive a $5 rebate. This in itself was an amazing deal. These are items that I have to purchase anyway so receiving money  back on them is an added bonus. To make this deal even sweeter all the items were on sale. The 16oz rice and oatmeal cereals are on sale for 1.50 from 4.49 and the infant juice is on sale from 3.79 to 1.50. I actually had to run back to the aisle and pick up a handful of items because my total was only 10 when it should have been 15. I am very happy with this haul....

I can't seem to get both my you tube video and my blog picture done for each haul so bear with me. I have done a you tube video for this haul check it out HERE. ... Subscribe to me on you tube as well as here (located at the bottom of the screen) to keep up with my hauls and any other exciting news I come across. I hope everyone has been getting some of these great deals this week and as usual HAPPY COUPONING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment