Thursday, October 6, 2011

CVS Haul 10/6

Hey guys... During the week coming I want to do all my hauls with no money going in. My following has become rather large and I want to show everyone that savings are possible when you are just starting out. I have been couponing for a while so I roll my rewards into the next weeks deals which makes my OOP extra small. But when you are first starting you will not have any drug store rewards going in. So I want to start fresh with you. Hopefully you guys have started collecting coupons and organizing them however you see fit. If not don't fret a lot of coupons are printables and will be available to you. So lets see how I did at CVS in an effort to get rid of the ECB's I had.
The transactions I had originally mapped out were messed up when the cashier seperated my transactions wrong but in the end I was able to get products I actually wanted so it was ok. Let's break it down.Going into the store I had $5 in ECB's that I had gotten from the dove deal earlier in the week.

T1C2:
1 Tylenol Precise 3 count heat patch priced at $7.79 and producing a $2 ECB when you purchase one. I used a $3 off coupon and my $5 ECB (that he had to take down to $4.79) bring my OOP down to the price of tax which was $.55

T2C2:
2 revlon nail polishes priced at $4.99 and producing a $3 ECB for each (limit 6) and a blow pop priced at $.57 (I had the blow pop for my original transaction in an effort to bring my transaction total to the amount of the coupons I had). I used the $2 ECB that I recieved from T1 and my OOP was $9.29 but I got back $6 in ECB.

T3C2:
2 cover girl true blend foundations priced originally at $9.29. Cover girl face products are on a B1G1 50% sale this week so for one foundation I paid $4.64.I also purchased another blow pop for $.57.  I used an $8 off 2 cover girl face products coupon and the $6 I had recieved from T2. My OOP for this transaction was $1.52.

So my total before coupons and sales was $38.49 and I spent $11.36 OOP a total savings of $27.13 or 70% ...
To watch the You Tube video of this haul click here

No comments:

Post a Comment