Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Shopping 10/30 **completely free drug store haul**

Hello everyone I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday... So it is 9:15 and as usual me and my little guys have been up and at it with our couponing adventure. Today started as a very bad couponing day.
1st my newspapers only had one insert in them
2nd my 6th newspaper that had all three inserts did not have the coupon I needed
3rd My ECB did not print at CVS...

I say all that to show you guys that things happen even to a pro like me.. It's part of the game.
With all that said I still had an amazing haul and it was completely free (in couponing terms). I also took the $20 challenge which is just challenging yourself to only spend $20 cash and I was able to do that and have a dollar left over.

So here is what I purchased

T1C2:
2 thermacare heat wraps on sale this week for $5.99 from $6.99 and producing a $5 ECB when you purchase 2.
1 Illy Issimo coffee drink on sale for $2 from $2.49

I used:
2- $3 off any thermacare coupon (click here to view my sunday shopping prep and get the printables)
1 Free Illy coffee drink coupon (printing at the magic coupon machine)
$2 ECB for pledging to stop throwing them away (click here to check out the post on this and get the coupon)
This entire transaction can be done by you.. I have provided everything needed.. If you want to start couponing this is a GREAT first transaction...

My total before coupons and sales was $16.47 and I paid $4.73 OOP a total savings of $11.74 or 71%.
I also received a $5 ECB for my purchase which is more than my total OOP making this transaction essentially FREEEEEEEEEEEE...

T2C1:
2 Aveeno Lotions on sale for $6.50 from a price of $8.79
1 Illy coffee drink

I used:
2- $1 off any aveeno lotion or body wash peelie (located on some of the products... LOOK FOR THEM... I did not walk in with these coupons I spotted them in the store while choosing which lotions to get...)
1 Free Illy coffee drink coupon (printing from the magic coupon machine)
$5 ECB (from the beauty club... these coupons surprise me every time because they come so often)

My total before coupons and sales was $20.07 and I paid $6.50 OOP a savings of $13.57 or 68%. I received a $7 ECB for this purchase which is more than my total OOP so this transaction was FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

My total CVS haul was $36.54 and my total OOP was $11.23 a total savings of  $25.31 or 69% .. Not Bad.. And I have $12 in ECB's for next week...

Today I spent a total of $11.23 at CVS and $7.50 on my newspapers (6) a total of $18.73.
Not bad for the $20 challenge.

check out the video for this haul below also including my Walmart end of the month items. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment