Thursday, October 20, 2011

Harris Teeter Haul 10/20/11


Hello everyone so as I stated before I went back to Harris Teeter again today. They had great deals on teas and coffee and I wanted to stock up before my coupons expired. I purchased:

5 Folgers 7 pack single instant coffees. They are priced at $.99 each and I used 3- $.35 off coupons that doubled making 3 of them $.29 and a $.75 off two coupon that printed at the register yesterday making two of the coffee packs $.61 each (not the best deal on the last two packs but I wanted to see if the harris teeter coupon that printed would double. It didn't. )

10 cans of tuna. These are on sale for B2G3 free. They are priced at $1.87 each so I paid $7.49 and got an additional $11.22 worth of tuna free.

2 soft scrub gel cleaners with bleach. These are on sale this week for $2.25 and I used a $.50 coupon that doubled bringing my OOP for each bottle to $1.25.

2 -1lb mahatma rices. These are priced at $1.55 and I used a $.50 off coupon. This coupon specifies it will not double and during my transaction yesterday it did not. Somehow today it did. I do not know what was the difference in the transactions but I am not complaining. So I paid $.55 each for the packs of rice.

6 campbell soups at hand. These are on sale for $1 this week and I used a coupon for $.50 off two that doubled making it essentially B1G1 free.

2 celestial seasoning teas on sale this week for $2.50. I used a $1 off coupon bringing my total for each to $1.50. Also each package that I purchased today has a $1/2 coupon inside...

That's it.. a quick simple painless haul..

My total before coupons and sales was $51.78 and my OOP was $19.51 a total savings of $32.27 or 62%.

No comments:

Post a Comment