Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sunday Shopping Prep

So there are no deals for this coming week that really spark my interest. My hauls from the drug stores are getting smaller and smaller but that is part of the game so I am ok with that... I did want to let everyone know of a great deal that I will be getting from CVS.

Starting 10/30
Buy 2 thermacare (or advil) products receive a $5 ECB
Buy 2 Thermacare heat wraps @ $5.99 each
Use 2 $3 off any thermacare product printable coupon (use 2 address to print twice)
                                                                                       
Pay $5.98 OOP
Receive a $5 ECB so it's like paying $.98 for both...

This is the only deal so far that I know that I will be getting. If you would like to see all the deals posted for CVS and Walgreen (she hasn't posted rite aid as of now) go to www.southernsavers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment