Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CVS Haul 10/12/11

So tonight I stopped by CVS and here is what I purchased. I originally went in for the Lipton deal because I love getting ECB's for food and beverage items. My store was completely out of the Lipton but the magic coupon machine gave me my $5 ECB from the beauty club which completely changed my game plan anyway.

T1C2:
1 Jergens lotion on sale for $6.99 from $7.79
2 Jergens 8 pack bar soap on sale for $1.99 from $2.69

I used:
$1 off Jergans lotion coupon
$5 ECB from the beauty club

My total before coupons and sales was $13.17 and I paid $5.39 OOP a total savings of $7.78 or 59%. I had no lotion in my stockpile and since the ivory soap coupons are such lower values now my bar soap is dwindling. I also received $3 in ECB's for purchasing $10 in select products.. NOT BAD>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment