Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rite Aid Sunday Shopping ***MORE FREEBIES***

Hello everyone I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. If you have not gotten a chance to head to the stores yet I hope you take that leap today and start your couponing lifestyle. As I stated in earlier posts the only store that had anything worth making a trip for was Rite Aid. I stopped in Walgreens as well but only to pick up some cereal. Alright so here is what I purchased today..
I went into Rite Aid with 3 transactions in mind, the two that I had posted and one more that I didn't post. When I got to my store all the Colgate optic white toothpastes that were on UP reward sale were sold out. So I had to come up with different transactions. When this happens to me I simply put everything I plan on getting into my cart and and plan out my transactions once I have everything I want. This way I can visualise and separate my transactions before checkout. Cashiers love when you are neat and prepared at check out so let them know ahead of time the number of transactions you have, as well as have your coupons ready.

T1:
1 Chloraseptic sore throat spray originally priced at $6.49 and on sale for $3.99 producing a $3UP
1 Cepacol throat drops originally $4.99, on sale for $2.50 and producing a $2.50UP
1 Preparation H wipes on sale for $3.00 from it's original price of $4.99 and producing a $3UP
2 Carefree 20 count liners on sale for $1 each from $1.49 each
I used:
a $2 off any preparation H coupon (linked in the previous post)
$1 off 2 carefree liners (this is a rite aid coupon from their video values program click here for more information)
$2UP I walked in with.

My OOP was $7.29 after tax and I received $8.50UP so technically I made $1.20 on this transaction because I received back more than I paid out.

T2:
1 Sunday Paper priced at $1.25
2 Scope dual blast mouth washes on sale for $4.49 from $4.79 producing a $2UP
1 wet and wild nail polish priced at $.99
1 Blistex lip balm on sale for $1.49 from $2.79 and producing a $1.49UP

I used:
2-$2 off any scope dual blast mouth wash coupons
$8.50UP from T1

My OOP for this transaction was $1.10 ( subtotal was $.21) and I received $5.49UP so I made $4.39 on this transaction.
I will be rolling my remaining UP rewards into my purchase on next week...

So all together I had a total of $34.11 and I spent $8.39 literally out my pocket a savings of 25.72 or 75% ..


I also went to Walgreens they have Honey Nut on sale for 2/$5. They have a $1 off 2 coupon in their October coupon booklet located in stores and I had a $1 off 2 coupon that I stacked. So I paid $3.10 OOP or $1.55 each (tax included).

No comments:

Post a Comment