Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where do I get my coupons...

I just wanted to do a quick post about where I get my coupons from... A lot of my coupons come from the local Sunday paper. If you live in a small town as I do sometimes it is beneficial to get the next larger cities newspaper. I buy 1 paper if there are not any "good coupons" in the paper and about 5 papers if there are. This past week I purchased 5 newspapers because there were multiple inserts(packets of coupons) in the paper. You can only use one coupon per item so in order to stock up on things you need more than one coupon which means more than one newspaper. If you would rather only get the coupons you really want you can use coupon clipping services. You actually order coupons from these sites for a small fee (usually .50). I have used www.thecouponclippers.com a couple times. But the majority of my coupons come from the Internet. I check http://www.coupons.com/ daily because new coupons "drop" everyday. I also do not use my zip code on this site. You have to think; larger cities have higher prices so they get higher coupon values. A couple zip codes I use are 90210, 77477, 21009 and so on... Make a list and keep it near your computer so every time you check this site you know what zip codes you want to check out. Also at the beginning of the month I check www.couponnetwork.com and www.redplum.com these sites usually stay the same the entire month. You are allotted 2 prints per coupon per computer so if you have multiple computers you can print 2 of each coupon per computer. Once you get in a rhythm it becomes easier you just have to take the leap and start... I will go over my binder and coupon storage as well as how to get started and stay motivated in an upcoming post. Subscribe at the bottom of the page to stay connected and check out my vlogs on YouTube ( smilesnee) ... chao

No comments:

Post a Comment