Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's in my mailbox 8/7/11

This week I received a couple of samples in the mail.. Nothing extraordinary but with each sample comes a coupon so I am always happy about that. This week I received a sample of Honey Nut Cheerios my hubby like this cereal and even though it is not enough to satisfy his hunger it makes for a good healthy snack. With the cereal came a $.75 off coupon. Not to shabby since I already know Harris Teeter will double this coupon to $1.50. I also received a sample of Garnier moisturizer. I usually don't try these samples they are really small and I am only interested in the coupon. But my skin has not been the same since I had my son so I tried the sample and loved it. So I will be on the lookout for Garnier moisturizers to go on sale so I can really get a feel of the product. Below are pic...

Happy Couponing...

No comments:

Post a Comment