Sunday, August 7, 2011

My current stockpile

I think anyone who coupons loves loves loves their stockpile at least I do. I am very proud of being able to supply needed items to my family at a fraction of the cost. Living in a house where I am the only female we go through a lot of food and drinks and cleaning products and I do not have to worry about running out of an item or breaking the bank taking care of my home. I also shop with my extended family in mind, I love to be a help in any way possible especially for those who have been there for us.. Anywho.. This is just pics that I took of my current stockpile. I do have a You Tube video to put up explaining everything and going more in dept. My Internet is acting crazy here lately so it will not be up for maybe a week or so but be on the lookout for that. I will try to at least post pics of my current stockpile monthly so you can see how it is fluctuating as we use products and purchase more items... well.. as always Happy Couponing...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment