Monday, August 15, 2011

Walgreens Haul 8/15/11

This was a great week for me at Walgreens. I went a couple times during the week and picked up a few items. I plan on going back to Walgreens saturday for their Saturdate promotion on the dove. They are 4/$15 and you will recieve a 5 Register Reward for your purchase. There are some great coupons out to pair with this sale such as **buy 1 her's deodorant get his free** .. **buy one shampoo/conditioner get a treatment free** and ** 1 off dove men's body wash** ... You can get the register rewards before saturday but I think on satruday only more dove items will be available for the promotion. Today I only saw the shampoo and treatment as being in the deal. So we will see...  
I have been so wrapped up in making you tube videos that I forgot to take a picture of this haul as well.. I did snap pics as I purchased the items so this is a little bit of what I purchased. CLICK HERE to view the you tube video on this haul. Here is a breakdown of what I got

1 revlon nail polish, they are on sale for 3.99 and you recieve a 3 Register Reward for purchasing them. There is also a 1 off coupon in this weeks newspaper making the nail polish free.

2 scope mouth washes. They are on sale for 2/$6 and you recieve a 3 Register Reward when you purchase 2 making them 2/$3. I had two .75 off coupons bringing my OOP for the two mouth washes down to 1.50.

2 Pert Plus 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.. They are on sale for 3.99 and you recieve a 3 Register Reward when you purchase it making the cost .99. There is also a 1 off coupon that came in this sunday's newspaper making the pertplus a money maker...

1 expo 6 pack of dry erase markers. They are 3.99 and there is a 3 off coupon in the august coupon booklet making them .99. There is a coupon out there that would make these free but I have been out of ink for a little bit so I was unable to print it.

1 cottonelle 12 back of toilet paper. This is priced at 5 and there is a 1 off coupon in the august coupon booklet that brings the price to 4. I also had a .50 off coupon making it 3.50. I did use Register Rewards for this deal so I only paid tax for the toilet paper.

As fillers I purchased 3 rulers. They are on sale for .59 this week. There is an in ad coupon that would make it .29 but then it would make my coupon to merchandise ratio to high again.

overall a great week at walgreens. I was skeptical at first of the deals out there but am happy with what I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment