Monday, August 15, 2011

HARRIS TEETHER SUPPER DOUBLES!!!! see how I did Part 3

Today I made my third and last trip to Harris Teeter to get their super doubles promotion. .. This was honestly not my best haul but I wanted to stock up on some items before school starts next week. I purchased things that may not have been at their rock bottom prices. Also some things like the chef boyardee and snack pack puddings I never see go below $1 each so I stocked up on them. I do not have a picture of my haul this week (sorry) . I was so wrapped up in trying to complete my video on it before the baby woke up that I forgot to snap a picture for my followers... You can CLICK HERE to view the you tube video for a more visual image of what I purchased.. Ok as usual let's break it down..
3 packs of bite sized Cheese It's. They are on sale this week for 2.50 each and have an original price of 3.29 . I did not have a coupon for this item but they make a great snack for my son and each box has a code that will help me get a $5 gas card from Kellogg's. My total OOP for the three boxes was 7.50.

9 Snack Pack puddings. This is a favorite snack for my son so they will not last too long in my home. Because he likes them so much I purchase the sugar free and fat free version, any little bit helps. They are originally 1.19 but on sale this week for $1 each. I used a coupon for .45 off 3 packages that doubled bring the price down to 2.10 for each set of three packages. My total OOP for all 9 packs was 6.30.

1 Dawn dish soap. They are priced at 1.69 each and I paired that with a coupon for .50 that doubled bringing my OOP down to .69 for the soap. I had an ecoupon for dawn but I may have exceeded my limit on using it because it did not come off. I did not check my ecoupons before checking out so it was my bad... Next time I will remember to do that so I will not pay more for an item than I care to. If my ecoupon had come off I would have paid .19 for the soap.. a much better deal.

1 ivory soap. They are priced at 1.69. I used a .50 off coupon that doubled bringing the price to .69. My ecoupon for the ivory soap did come off bringing my OOP down to .19.

2 wishbone salad dressings. They are priced at 2.85, I used a 1 off coupon that doubled bringing the price down to .85 for each dressing. My total OOP was 1.70 for both dressings.

1 Welch's grape juice. This item is originally priced at 4.59 and was on sale for 3 this week. I used a 1 off coupon that came in this weeks paper that doubled making my OOP for a 64oz juice 1.. not bad..

9 Chef Boyardee meals... They are originally 1.50 but on sale this week for 1 each. I paired that with a coupon for .35 off 3 cans that doubled making the total 2.30 for 3 cans. My total OOP for the nine cans was 6.90...

1 baby orajel... I had no coupon for this item but it has been a need in my home for a few days now. My 4 month old somehow has his 2 bottom teeth already and has been very very uncomfortable. This item was 5.69 and I paid just that.

4 boxes of Pillsbury strudels. They are originally 2.99 but on sale this week for 2 each. I paired the sale with a .50 off of 2 coupon that doubled bringing each pair of boxes down to 3. I also had an ecoupon that took of .50 so my total OOP for the four boxes was 5.50

2 bags of Tostinos pizza rolls. They are originally 4.19 but are on sale for 3 each. I used a .40/2 coupon that doubled making them 5.50 I also had an ecoupon for .40 bringing my OOP down to 5.10.

2 perdue short cuts packages. They are priced at 5.19 and I paired a 1 off coupon that doubled making them 3.19 each. This item rarely goes on sale so I wanted to take advantage of the dollar coupon doubling.

overall not my best haul. My total before coupons and sales was 77.99 and I spent 47.21 OOP... a savings of 30.78 or 39%. I don't jump for joy unless my savings is 50% or more but it's just not going to be that way everytime... anyway hope everyone had a great couponing week..

No comments:

Post a Comment