Sunday, August 21, 2011

CVS Haul 8/15/11

This week was a very good week at CVS for me. Of all the drug stores CVS is by far my favorite. I want to start off my saying that I do have 2 cards. I shop exclusively for 2 households so some deals that are available I do twice even if the limit is one per card... OK let's see what I got..
In CVS's effort to get everyone to use their magic coupon machines they guaranteed that everyone would receive a free item this week. When I scanned my card this is what came out

I was able to get a free Hershey's caramello bar and a free pack of CVS brand bandaids.. sounded good to me..

10 Gatorade G5 products. The promotion is if you purchase $5 worth of these items you get a 5 ECB (extra care buck). The standard drinks are priced at 1 each so buy 5 of those and get your money right back. I didn't find this product until I went to my 3rd CVS. The previous 2 said they had not came out yet and they were not getting a shipment until Friday. When I went to the third store I was looking for my free bandaides when I stumbled across them.. **happy me** ..

2 Air Wick freshmatic starter kits. They are on sale this week for 6.99 and there are 4 off coupons out... I was able to get both systems for 2.99 each and use only one of my 5 ECB making my OOP 1.98 for the two and that is including .98 in tax. GREAT DEAL

I did the gas card deal this week. When it has food that I actually use involved I try to purchase it. I bought 6 starbucks frap drinks, 4 boxes of cheeseits. 2 beef jerky packs (love love love jerky) and 2 special k crackers...

I walked out of CVS paying 44.16 for 124.66 worth of products.. a savings of 80.50 or 64%... I also walked out with a 10 shell gas card and 5 ECB... Great week all around... Well that is all for me today. Happy Couponing..

No comments:

Post a Comment