Saturday, August 13, 2011

HARRIS TEETHER SUPPER DOUBLES!!!! see how I did Part 2

I was originally going to only go to Harris Teeter once more and that was going to be on Tuesday but in going through all of my coupons there are such great deals going on this week that I needed to go today as well. This is what I got today
My total before coupons and sales was $54.69 and I paid $9.47 OOP... A total savings of $45.22 or 83%..
let's break it down.


1 Box Honey Nut Cheerios.. original price is 3.65 it is on sale this week for 2.50. I paired that with a coupon for .75 off that doubled bringing the price to 1 for a box of cereal. To sweeten the deal I had an ecoupon for .50 off that took my OOP down to .50 for a box of cereal.

2 boxes of Nature Valley granola thins. They are originally priced at 3.49 each but were on sale for 2.50 each. I paired that with a coupon for .75 off that doubled bring each box down to 1 and an ecoupon for .50 off 2 boxes that bought my total OOP for the two boxes of granola thins to 1.50.

3 Soft Soap gels they are priced at 2.65. I used a 1.50 off coupon that doubled to 3 off making these completely FREE. Harris Teeter does not do overage so the coupon was adjusted automatically to 2.65. 

1 Dawn dish detergent. This was priced at 1.69 and I used a .50 off coupon that doubled taking the price to .69 for the soap. I also had a .50 off ecoupon that made my  total OOP for the dish soap .19 .

2 Snackwells cereal bars. These are originally 3.29 but were on sale for 2.50. I paired a .75 off coupon with the sale bringing the price of each box 1. My total OOP for the two boxes of cereal bars was 2.

2 Tide trial size laundry detergents. These are in the travel section of the store and priced at 1 each. I had a 1 off any Tide product coupon with no size restrictions so I was able to get these and for free. I also had an ecoupon for 1 off any Tide that came off automatically which made one of my coupons not want to scan because it was already FREE. The manager manually put in the coupon which allowed that overage to go towards some of my tax.

4 Turkey Hill half gallon iced teas. These are normally priced at 2.29 but were on sale for 1.25. I paired that sale with a coupon for 1 off 2 making each bottle only .25 WOW. My total OOP for 4 half gallons of iced tea was 1.

2 Tropicana Pure orange juices. They are originally 4.29 but are on sale this week for 3.79. I used a 1 off coupon that doubled making each bottle 1.79. My total OOP for the two orange juices was 3.58.

1 half gallon of milk 2.79
.................................................................
This was a quick shopping trip at Harris Teeter but was a great all around haul. Hope you guys are getting some of these savings... Happy Couponing...

No comments:

Post a Comment