Monday, November 14, 2011

What's in my mailbox 11/14/11

So I don't do a "what's in my mailbox" post too often but today i recieved a lot of goodies and decided to share. A lot of people question me about why I submit for so many samples and my answer is
COUPONS COUPONS COUPONS!!!
When you recieve a sample of a product most companies also send a coupon (which are usually higher value) to encourage you to go out and purchase the item. These are the coupons I recieved today as well as these samples and goodies
I recieved:
My single check rebate from rite aid totaling $11.99
A sample from Always (1 pad and 3 liners + coupons)
2 samples of prilosec OTC
Head and Shoulders shampoo & conditioner
Kleenex cool touch +coupon
...
Most of these samples I recieved from P&G and are samples of their products (H&S, Always, Prilosec). You can submit for samples of their products by going here and becoming a member and submitting for samples. These samples change around every month or so.. I just submit for another sample from Always and should be recieveing it in about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment