Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday (well Monday) Shopping 11/7

Hey everyone this was slower week but I was able to get some really great deals. I also went to Harris Teeter for the 3rd time this week. Super Doubles is this week and I can not help doubling as many $1+ coupons as I can getting the best deals possible... I also went to Rite Aid and Walgreens today, I walked into CVS to scan my card but there was nothing I wished to purchase. Here is what I purchased from Rite Aid
There was a lot of buzz this week on these two products so I was surprised that I was able to get both of them (even though someone had hid the Colgate tisk tisk tisk).

I purchased:
1 Keri Lotion on sale for $6.99 from $8.49 that is producing a $6UP after your purchase. (this is a great deal that requires no coupons so I encourage everyone who can to go out and get this)
1 Colgate 2 in 1 toothpaste on sale from $3.99 to $3.50 and producing a $3.50UP (FREE FREE FREE).

I used:
10UP from previous purchases
My OOP was $0.87 for $12.48 worth of product a total savings of $11.61 a 93% savings...
I also received $11.50UP back for my purchase.

Walgreens:
My Walgreens haul is small as well. I had put a code on my blog a couple days ago about 25 Free prints from Walgreens so I picked those up today.
 I also purchased:
2 Maybelline dream matte blushes on clearance for $3.79 from $7.49 (also on a B1G1 50% off sale)
I used 2- $2 off any maybelline face products coupon ( I printed this from www.redplum.com under drug store coupons).
Before all sales and coupons my total was $21.63 with me paying $2.08 OOP a total savings of $19.55 or 90%.

Harris Teeter:


I purchased:
4 Eggo Waffles these are priced at $2.59 and I used 2-$1/2 coupons that doubled making each box an OOP price of  $1.59. (I had issues Saturday with this same transaction. Please do not let anyone tell you that the longer bar codes would not work.. MAKE SURE THEY SCAN THEM)

2 I can't believe it's not butter tubs normally priced at $3.19 but on sale this week for $2.49. I used a $1 off coupon for each that doubled (only this week during super doubles) making each tub of butter $.49 OOP.

2 Hormel Compleats meals on sale this week for $1.97 from an original price of $2.47. I used a $1/2 coupon that doubled making each meal $.97.

1 Eagle Brand condensed milk that is on sale this week from $2.49 to $2.29. I used a $.55 off coupon that doubled and had a $.55 off ecoupon that automatically came off making the milk $.64.

2 Del Monte fruit cups on sale this week for $2.50 from  a normal price of $2.79. I used a $1/2 coupon that doubled making each package an OOP price of $1.50.

1 Downy Unstoppables on sale this week for $5.99 from a normal price of $6.99. I had a $3 off coupon that I received from vocalpoint and a 2 ecoupon automatically came off at the check out making the bottle $.99.

6 hunts tomatoes on sale this week for $1.25 from a price of $1.29. I used 2- $1/3 coupons that doubled making each can of tomatoes $.58.

3 Hot Pockets on sale this week for $2.00 from a price of $2.39. I had no coupons for this item but I did have an ecoupon for $1 off that came off during check out making each box $1.66 each.

1 Crest toothpaste on sale this week for $2.99 from $3.89. I used a $1 off any crest coupon that doubled and had a $1 ecoupon that came off automatically at checkout making the tube of toothpaste FREEEEE.

3 chex cereals, they were priced at $2.50 from an original price of $3.29 and when you bought 2 specially marked boxes you get a third box FREE. I used a $1/2 coupon that doubled and had an ecoupon that automatically came off at check out. I also received the third box completely free taking each box to a total OOP of $.67. NOT BAD

20 Yoplait yogurts priced at $.70 each. I 2- $1/10 coupons that doubled making each yogurt $.50.

4 18 packs of kotex priced at $1.39. I used 2 $1/2 kotex coupons making each pack of liners $.39. For this purchase I also received a $3 Catalina (coupon that prints at the register for money off a future order).

My total before coupons and sales was $85.22 with me paying an total OOP of $38.76, a total savings of $46.46 or 55%.


No comments:

Post a Comment