Saturday, November 19, 2011

Overwhelmed with registering for sites to get coupons?

Hey everyone, it just dawned on me that a lot of people may becoming overwhelmed with constantly being forced to sign up for websites to print coupons and receive samples. This is a great way to stay in contact with a company and know when they have things available, but it can easily make your inbox unbearable. Here are some ways to ease that and keep yourself interested as well as continue to receive the hottest coupons...

1. Create a separate email dedicated to your couponing. This way you can check it whenever you choose and will not overwhelm your personal inbox. I have even created an account on a separate site (ie yahoo, gmail, hotmail) so I will never confuse the two.

2. Opt out of receiving newsletters. Most sites have various check boxes at the end of their registration period. READ THEM. You do not have to receive any information from the site or their affiliates so skip the boxes that say you want to.

3. Understand that you do not have to print every coupon or get every deal to be a couponer. Only get what is appealing to you and your family. I see a lot of deals and only spend the time posting what I feel my readers would be interested in. A lot of the deals I see as well as those I post I pass on because they are not things I need for my family. Couponing is meant to be tailored to your individual needs but you have to make it that way..

renee

No comments:

Post a Comment