Saturday, November 12, 2011

Want to try some premium samples... I got my Birchbox did you get yours.. A must read

Hey everyone have you heard of BIRCHBOX... Birchbox is a monthly subscription where you pay $10 and get premium samples (monthly) of items that you will probably have never heard of or would just never spend the money to purchase. I have watched what other people have gotten for a while and had to join. I suggest trying them out and seeing if you like it but for me it is definitely worth it. You also earn points for reviewing products, ordering and referring friends that you can use to purchase items off the website. I have already fallen in love with the perfume sample that I received in my box... For more information on birchbox click here I will also be making these videos monthly so if you are not convinced now you can try later...

REMEMBER NEXT MONTH IS CHRISTMAS... I'M SURE BIRCHBOX WILL BE GIVING GEAT ITEMS FOR THAT REASON ALONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment