Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weekly Harris Teeter Haul $4.49 OOP

Hey everyone... I was actually going to skip Harris Teeter this week but I have been waiting on the Pillsbury items to go  on sale and this was the week that they decided to do that. So here is what I purchased...
2 Haribo gummy bears that are priced at $1.29 each. I used two $.30 off coupons that doubled (super doubles week is over so harris teeter is back to only doubling coupons $.99 face value and under) making each bag $.69.

1 box of Lucky Charms on sale this week for $2.50 from a normal price of $2.99. I used a $.50 off coupon that doubled making the box of cereal $1.50.

2 - 10 pack Pillsbury grands biscuits on sale this week for $1 from a normal price of $1.65. I used a $.30/2 coupon that doubled making each can of biscuits $.70.

6 - 5 pack Pillsbury cinnamon rolls on sale this week for $1 from a normal price of $1.99. I used three $.40/3 coupons that doubled bringing each can of cinnamon rolls to an OOP of $.73.

I also used a $3 off Catalina that I received for purchasing 4 kotex products last week.

My total before coupons and sales was $21.12 and I paid $4.49 OOP a total savings of $16.63 or 79%

No comments:

Post a Comment