Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weekly Harris Teeter Haul 12/22 **$3.35 oop**


I wish I could take responsibility for this savings but I can't.... my cashier scanned my $2 catalina a total of $4 times.. Maybe she was having a great day but she sure brightened my day...

I am gonna just start doing my favorite deals... For complete break down check out the you tube video or the express lane...

Birdseye steamers are on sale for $1.49 each.. there is a $1 off 2 coupon that makes them $.74 each and a $.50 off one coupon that makes them $.24 each after it doubles.. I printed both coupons and got a total of 6 bags of veggies...

I also received a $1 catalina for purchasing 4 uncle ben's products.. and a FREE SMART BALANCE MILK CATALINA.. always look at the things that print from the register they love to give great gifts..

No comments:

Post a Comment