Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sunday Shopping Prep

Seems like all the fun will be at Rite Aid this week... Here are my scenarios

Rite Aid:
1  Lysol healthy touch hand soap kit $7.99
1 Orbit gum $1
2 ice breakers gum $3 ($1.50 each)
2 Reeses trees $1 (2/$1)
_________________________________
$12.99
I will use:
$5 off any Lysol starter kit (rite aid) *available to watch till 12/31
$1/2 Reeses holiday candy (rite aid) *available to watch till 12/31
$.25 off orbit gum (rite aid) *available to watch till 12/31
$.50 off any 2 ice breakers (rite aid) *available to watch till 12/31
$3 UP rewards from a previous week
_________________________________________________________
My OOP will be $2.49 and I will recieve back
$3UP from the Lysol
$1 UP from the Orbit
$2 UP from the ice breaker
a total of $6UP...

CVS:
2 Ricola drops 2/$3
I will use two $1 off ricola dual action (click start here.. must send link to FB friend)
My total will be $1 and I will get back $1 ECB so it will be free... I will pay with a Gift card so I will have no OOP from CVS...


No comments:

Post a Comment