Friday, December 2, 2011

This week in my mailbox...

So I am going to be adding a new segment called "This week in my mailbox" ... I get a lot of coupons and samples in the mail and want to share them so you can see how important samples are in couponing.. so this is what I received this week...
Free Scotch Brite Sponge + $.50 coupon
$10 off $50 purchase from recyclebank
My Jingit card (I have already used it to purchase gas... all from watch ads)

Trial size Secret Deodorant
Always survival kit including 3 various tampons, 2 always pads and 2 always liners + 4 high value coupons (including $2 off any always pad!!!)..
All of this was from P&G saver

a second $10 off $50 purchase coupon for Harris Teeter from recyclebank

Sample of John Freida shampoo and conditioner + $1 off coupon
I must say I did pretty well this week.. Please stay tuned for more goodies next week. Also start claiming your own samples and coupons when posted..

renee

No comments:

Post a Comment