Friday, December 2, 2011

Sunday Shopping Prep ... CVS

This week I plan on working my magic at CVS... I have $16.84 in ECB's and I am gonna just have a little fun with that. This is what I plan on getting...

10 Gift Card Promo (love getting gas cards)
2 Celestial Seasonings tea @ $2.50 each
2 Dunkin Donuts Coffee @ $6.99 each
3 Progresso Soups @ $1.50 each
3 General Mills Cereals @ $2.50 each

Candy Canes 10 pack @ $1.27 <$1.27 ECB back so free>

Spend $20 on select Schick items get $10 ECB
2 Edge shave gels @ $3.69 each
1 Schick Hydro refill 4ct at $8.99
1 Schick Hydro razor at $8.99
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My total will be $53.94
I will use:
$1.50 off any 2 Dunkin donuts coffee
2- $.55 off any edge shave gel
$2 off any Schick refill
$2 off any Schick Hydro razor
$16.84 in ECB's
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will pay $30.50 OOP and get back
$10 gift card of my choice
$10 ECB from the Schick deal
$1.27 ECB from the candy canes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will use my $1.27 ECB to purchase 1 newspaper for free...

FIN

Most of the coupons I am using are from previous papers so look through your binders you may have exactly what I have... If I see any other good deals from the other drug stores I will be sure to post them..

renee

No comments:

Post a Comment