Friday, December 2, 2011

Claim your P&G Saver coupon booklet

If you keep up with my blog you know that the P&G saver is the most coveted coupon insert that comes out once a month in newspapers. It is also a site that gives you samples and high value coupons on their online site. Well the last great thing that they do is allow you to get a monthly coupon booklet mailed to your home. Click here to get your free coupon booklet with over $35 worth of savings inside. You do have to be a member of this site but I guarantee you will use it a lot. After I claimed my booklet I went to the P&G home page and claimed another sample of Always pads... I love this site. Definitely play around with it and get familiar with it. They also have great tips and tricks for your everyday life..

No comments:

Post a Comment