Friday, December 23, 2011

This week in my mailbox...

Target order came in.. I paid $4.99 shipped for these gift box sets.. I have broken the Dove box down and added it to the stockpile.. The Hello Kitty is a gift ...
T-shirt from Wendy's... Did you get yours... 2nd Jingit card.. I have 2 FB's so I watch videos for both accounts.. $2 off any Tide coupon = overage at walmart
$10 off $50 purchase at HT from recyclebank ... $5 for filling out a survey that came in the mail (received $5 when I was asked to complete the survey and $5 after completing wow)... Sample of Peter Thomas Roth skin serum..
Sample of Seattle's Best coffee (for having to work on black Friday) + $2 off coupon.. Sample of Huggies (2 diapers)
I must say this was a pretty amazing week in my mailbox!
renee

No comments:

Post a Comment