Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quick Walmart Haul

Last week I was pleasantly surprised to find a $5 Walmart gift card in my mailbox. My local store did a big remodel and even though it was a pain to do simple everyday shopping the store looks a lot better and is much easier to navigate. Today since I was out doing my drugstore haul I decided to stop in walmart and see what I could get for my gift card.. Here is what I got...
I purchased:
 5 one subject notebooks priced at .20 each.. I didn't need any more of these notebook for this semester of classes but since I will be starting 4 new classes in January and sales don't start over until summer next year I decided to stock up.

3 Tide travel size detergents.. These were prices at .97 and I had a .50 off coupon so I paid .47 for each packet.

2 travel sized cascade packs. We don't run the dishwasher daily at my house so these three packs are just enough for us..These were priced at .97 and my coupon was for .50 making each pack .47. Remember in the P&G saver from today (7/31) there are $1 coupons for cascade which will give you a .03 overage on each pack.

1 pack of Kotex U pantyliners.. These were priced at 1.24 and with a sample I received in the mail was a $1 off coupon bring them down to .24 .

Lastly I purchased Baby Boy a teething ring. I had no coupons for this but he needed it so I got it..

Pretty good for couponing on a whim...

No comments:

Post a Comment