Saturday, July 2, 2011

Freebies

I don't know about you but I *heart* anything that's FREE. In the game of couponing there are so many things that end up being free. Free toothpaste.. Free dish washing liquid... FREE MAKEUP!!! Those freebies come from the "grocery game" but I also get freebies for just bein me...


Everyday I check my mail and there is some type goodie for me; from free coffee and shampoo to baby wipes and conditioner. Alot of people think "ok, but what am I going to do with a bunch of trial size items." All of my trial size items are in a basket under the sink in my bathroom. I use them for guest as well as Big Brother ( trial sized shampoo and conditioners are just the right size for him to use and not be wasteful). It also allows me to try out products that I have never tried before. I also recieve a lot of full sized items ( I recently recieved a gillette shaver valued at 5.00 and gave it to my grandfather just because I could) and coupons. My most prized goodie in the mail was a 5.00 check from Enfamil, I simply emailed them about my son using their product and 2 weeks later I recieved a check in the mail.

**Here is a freebie for you to get started... More soon to come**
Free sample of Playtex Sport and 1.00 off coupon

Photo's of a few of my recent goodies in the mail

Free sample of Taster's Choice single serve coffee and 1.00 coupon (used coupon to get free coffee @ Walmart)

5.00 check from Enfamil                                                                     
Free sample of Garnier Fructis shampoo, moisturizer and 1.00 off coupon                

No comments:

Post a Comment