Monday, July 4, 2011

Newspapers...

Even though this is a holiday weekend there was a P&G savers booklet in this weeks Sunday newspaper.. Each week I go through my newspaper and take out each coupon booklet along with any circulars. I also check through the newspaper to make sure there aren't any hidden coupons on the pages.



Here is a picture of my 3 newspapers, my three circulars and one set of circulars

Since I use the binder method of keeping my coupons each week I clip my coupons, label the expiration date near the picture and file them in my book. I also take out all coupons that have expired. My store's weekly circular isn't available till Tuesday afternoon so I am done with my coupon book till then.
Circulars allow me to save at Walmart so I go through each and circle items that I will price match at Walmart. I can not go to every store in my city so price matching allows me to get all the best deals at one place. I keep my circulars and coupon book in what I call my "couponing bag" and it is ready to take whenever I leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment