Friday, March 30, 2012

Walmart Haul 3/30

hey guys so today I went to Walmart and was able to score a really good haul. I purchased 4 toddler cups (one not shown). I used a coupon for B1G1 free Gerber graduates or nuk items. This coupon is no longer available but if you did get it you want to use it because it expires tomorrow 3/31/12. I also got 4 free glade products (2 air fresheners not pictured). The glade air fresheners and gels are priced regularly at $.98 and there is a $2 off 2 Glade products coupon here . You are able to print this coupon twice simply by pressing the back and refresh button. My Walmart was fully stocked on air freshener but a little scarce on the gel cans so hurry hurry hurry... Lastly I purchased a candle/diffuser trio for $5.. With 2 candles and a diffuser in the set it makes each item a little over $1.50 each. This was located in the clearance part of my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment